Woof. What a busy week for me. Between taking Emily to hearing tests, eye exams and speech therapy, I’m also editing Dog World and Memoirs of the Walking Dead while writing a colum for Book & Trailer Showcase and participating in the Bloody Hearts Blog Hop 2012. It goes with out saying that all of that is a good way to lose sleep and weight.
It doesn’t take much to be a part of it, though you must follow the rules. Here they are, courtesy of the BHBH itself.
Staying home on Valentine’s Day and need something to do? Love horror? Then why not browse our blog hop February 13th and 14th?
How to Join
BLOGGERS: We are seeking bloggers who love horror and have something horror related to share on Valentine’s Day including: books, movies, artwork/prints, music, games, toys, collectibles, etc.
- Enter your blog in our hop using the link above or CLICK HERE. Note that we are not using Linky Tools so we can better control and format the blog list.
- Grab a badge to the right and put it on your blog in one of the columns. Make sure the badge links back to this page.
- Join us on facebook and/or Google+for up to date news and events related to the blog hop.
- On February 13th, publish a post with your giveaway and the rules. We suggest you include another Bloody Hearts badge in your post so participants won’t have trouble finding your post.
- Choose and announce your winner(s) on February 15th and deliver the prize.
BLOG HOP PARTICIPANTS: The blog hop starts February 13th and runs through the 14th. Visit links under the category of your choice below and follow the contest/giveaway rules on each blog.
My contest is short, sweet and to the point. I want to hear your romantic story about how you wooed your significant other into putting up with you for all eternity. What was that one moment in time in which they agreed to be yours forever!
The judge will be my lovely wife Tabitha, simply because she needs more on her busy plate and is the chairwoman of the Romantic Hearts Synidcate.
The winner will receive an advance PDF copy of my soon to be released short story collection, Hell is What You Make of It. The winner will be announced on the 15th.
So there you have it, lads and lasses. Let me hear you soppy stories. The truth is, I’m a romantic at heart.